Capacitor was designed with multiple sections specifically to the demand of capacity regulating for UV curing equipments. Their performances can endurance the transient, switching, and varied currents. Use excellent film as dielectric, and impregnate biodegradable and no toxicity insulation oils. High quality, capacitance stable and low temperature rise are the best selection for UV curing equipments.
- Standards: IEC 60871, CNS 1372 & 3739
- Ambient temperature: -25℃∼+45℃
- Tolerance of capacitance: -5% +10%
- Dissipation factor: < 0.1%
- Insulation resistance(Terminals to Case): > 1000 MΩ
- Max. permissible voltage: 110% of rated voltage
- Max. permissible current: 130% of rated current
- Test voltage between terminals: Rated voltage×2 VAC for 1 minute
- Test voltage between terminals and case: Rated voltage×2+1000 VAC for 1 minute
- External discharging resisters: Residual voltage drops to lower than 50V within 5 minutes after capacitor is disconnected from power.
- Optional parts: Insulation tubes for each terminals